Keep your COVID-19 records in sync
Sync is a web platform built by Open Government Products in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, to enable easy submission and sharing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination records.
At present, Sync allows individuals to share their COVID-19 ART and PCR swab tests results, and vaccination records.
How is Sync useful to individuals?
- Submit results of self-administered ARTs easily and securely
- Share your verified health records (supervised ART & PCR swab results, and COVID-19 vaccination status) with any organisation you work with
- Control who you share your COVID-19 records with, and change permissions at any time (Note: For travellers submitting ART results, the information is sent directly to the relevant authorities)
What’s in it for organisations?
- Timely and easy access to verified COVID-19 vaccination status and test results (both supervised and self-swab) from employees and visitors
- Daily reports containing vaccination and test records of all individuals who have provided consent to the organisation
- Facilitates easy compliance with ongoing workplace monitoring protocols
- Organisations keen on using Sync can register here